By submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission – where necessary and appropriate – for disclosures referred to in this policy.
Read below for more information:
Who is responsible for the personal information collected on this site?
Your personal data is controlled ultimately by Nur Industries Pte Ltd, a company registered in Singapore whose registered office is at
Special Notice – if you are under 13 years old
• Our website or app is not aimed at children under 13 years old and we will not collect, use, provide or process in any other form any personal information of children under the age of 13 deliberately.
• We therefore also ask you, if you are under 13 years old, please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address). If you are under 13 years old and you nevertheless wish to ask a question or use this website or app in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
• Purposes of the collection of your data
• One of the purposes of our website or app is to inform you of who we are and what we do. We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) to better provide you with the required services, or information. We would therefore use your personal information in order to:
• respond to queries or requests submitted by you
• process orders or applications submitted by you
• administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
• anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
• create products or services that may meet your needs.
• To optimise our services we may wish to use your personal data for direct marketing. As we respect your privacy we will only use your personal data for this purpose when you are aware thereof and if required we will request your consent prior to using your personal data for direct marketing.
• Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the above purposes, please contact us as set out below. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
• In addition, the collected personal data will (occasionally) be transferred to selected third parties, which may be located outside of Singapore as part of the services offered to you through our site. By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of Singapore or one of our service providers is located in a country outside of Singapore.
• These third parties will not use your personal information for any other purposes than what we have agreed with them. WhatsHalal requests those third parties to implement adequate levels of protection in order to safeguard your personal information.
• We respect your personal information and therefore, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected if we transfer your information outside of Singapore in this way. In addition, if you use our services while you are outside Singapore, your information may be transferred outside Singapore in order to provide you with those services.
• Please be assured that we will not use your information for any of the purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish us to use your information in this way when submitting the information or at a later stage.
Collection of non-personal information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the website from which you linked to our website or app. We may also aggregate details which you have submitted to the site (for example, your age and the town where you live). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site. We may from time to time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated data for uses in connection with this website or app.
Interaction between you and us
We are interested in your views, and we value feedback from our clients and visitors, we therefore have set up notice boards, newsgroups, feedback, email, forum facilities and/ or chat rooms. If at any time this website or app offers any chat rooms, notice board facilities, newsgroups etc we may collect the personal information that you disclose.
Keeping our records accurate
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review, change or delete the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
Security of your personal data
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and other similar technologies covered by the EU Directive on privacy in electronic communications.
• What is a cookie? Cookies are small data files that your browser places on your computer or device. Cookies help your browser navigate a website and the cookies themselves cannot collect any information stored on your computer or your files. When a server uses a web browser to read cookies they can help a website deliver a more user-friendly service. To protect your privacy, your browser only gives a website access to the cookies it has already sent to you.
Changes to this policy
How can you contact us?